Senior Class Party Reminders:
- Plan to arrive at 7:00 pm at the Heritage Center. You will be dismissed once the hypnotist is finished with his performance at 11 pm. You must have registered previously; no walk-ins will be allowed.
Heritage Center address: 120 S. 30th Ave. W. Duluth, MN 55806
- If you plan on skating, you may bring your own skates and helmet. If you don’t have skates or a helmet, the Heritage Center will have a limited number of skates and helmets available to use. In addition, if you plan on skating, you must have a signed waiver. If you are under 18, you need to have a parent or guardian sign the waiver as well.
- If you bring a bag or purse to the party, you will need to give it to one of our volunteers when you arrive. It will be searched. We will have volunteers guarding all bags and purses that come into the building. We will put your name on the bag and it will be returned to you at the end of the night. If you come with skates and a helmet, our volunteers will guard them as well so you don’t have to carry them around with you. Please bring your skates and helmet in a bag or backpack with nothing else inside. The bag will be searched.
- As a reminder, this is a safe and sober event. You will not be allowed into the party if you don’t follow the safe and sober guidelines.
- Please check your email if you registered. There is an email from Sandra Rich with the reminders.
Get ready to have a great time at the Senior Class Party!