Registration for the ANGP
What Registration Covers
- Transportation to the party
- Unlimited food and beverages
- UMD's Climbing/Rock Wall
- Interactive DJ
- Henna, Airbrush Tattoos
- Neck/Shoulder Massage
- Pool and Ping Pong
- Fortune Teller
- Professional Photography
- Prize Wheel
- Caricature Artists
- Basketball, Volleyball, Dodgeball
- Senior Slideshow
- Party T-shirt
- Gift DVD including video of all students receiving their diplomas from commencement and highlights from the party evening, along with a copy of the Senior Slideshow
- EVERY senior attending will receive a prize and entry into the MEGA-PRIZE drawing
Fill out the information ONLINE: click here
Payment must be turned into the EHS office or placed in the ANGP mailbox along with $60.00, payable with cash or check issued to “East All Night Grad Party”. Note if paid by 1 April, the registration is discounted to $50.00. Include the name of the student in the memo when using a check. Refunds are available by written request prior to April 1. We are aiming for 100% participation, so if anyone needs financial assistance, please contact your student’s high school guidance counselor. Questions? Email us at: email@example.com.
Items that may be needed on the night of the party include:
- Prescriptions (permission slip) in original bottle in a baggie AND labeled with name.
- The UMD Indoor Cimbing wall permission, if desired. Rock climbing will be monitored and managed by UMD staff certified in Rock Climbing . If you are not 18 by June 5, you will need your parent/guardian to sign the form. Please print and fill out the form, then put the completed form in your BACKPACK IF UNDER 18. For those who are 18, there will be forms at UMD for you to sign.